Thursday, January 22, 2009

Learning Style Inventory Results


These are the results of your inventory. The scores are out of 20 for each style. A score of 20 indicates you use that style often.


Style Scores:

Visual 6

Social 13

Physical 8

Aural 4

Verbal 20

Solitary 15

Logical 12


For my Edu 221 class I had to take a survey on my learning style. The survey results are posted above. My highest score was in verbal, with a perfect 20. This makes sense because I spend so much time reading and writing in my freetime. I was also required to do a paper version of this test with Dr. Grace today and that one also says that I am very verbal. However, it gave my secondary learning styles as a tie between logical and intrapersonal(solitary) and the online version has me has more social than logical.


learning-styles-online.com. 2007. 21, Jan. 2009

http://www.learning-styles-online.com/inventory/results.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment